Monday, September 6, 2010

A new direction

I can't get back into "Lost in Translation," at least not now, it is going to take some time and space for me.

I've been writing poetry, just to get back into the swing, but tonight I wrote on an idea I had in the middle of writing "Translation."

It's tentatively called KSA, Inc., about an unlikely guy who turns out to be a Knight in Shining Armor (hence, KSA) for the downtrodden.

I wanted to write something and pretend I was James Patterson, write something totally without merit. Hey, at worst it is just another way to get rejected, right?

Anyway, KSA, Inc. is total fluff and fun, which does kind of make it fun and easy to write. Have less than 10,000 words, so it might not even make, but we'll see where it goes.

Yours in rejection,

Phil

1 comment:

  1. Lost has a great premise. Rest if you must, but don't let it die.

    ReplyDelete