Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas present

I decided today that the Christmas present I will give myself is Knight in Shining Armor, Ltd, finished by the end of the year.

I'm not talking about final, ready-to-send-to-agents finished, but finished with the first write. It still won't be easy. That gives me about 70 days (roughly) to write about 60,000 words (roughly, again). As I said, not easy, but it gives me a target, even if it is one I will not hit.

I will be working in that direction and, unless the unforeseen happens I will be at least close by the end of the year.

On another note, if I am going to get notified as being the winner of the Writer's Digest short story contest, it will be by Friday. Not holding my breath.

Rejection project update: 23,167 words

Yours in rejection,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment